Terrence J. Riesch, DDS
Oral Surgeon in Menomonee Falls, WI
Dr. Riesch was born and raised in Menomonee Falls, WI. After completing his residency at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein Campus in New York, he returned to Wisconsin to open his practice on July 23, 1996.
Education and credentials
- 1991 – Graduate Of Marquette School Of Dentistry
- 1992 – Completed General Practice Residency-Meriter Hospital
- 1996 – Completed OMFS Residency-Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Member Of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- International College of Dentists Outstanding Achievement award 1991
- March 1st 1999 – Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental license/specialty in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Fully HIPAA compliant
At AOMS, we respect your privacy. We are fully HIPAA compliant abiding by the rules, standards and laws implemented by the U.S. Government from the inception of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act in 1996.
We extend any additional state privacy protection set forth by the state of WI. If you have any questions about the HIPAA privacy act and how it protects your personal information in our office, we would be glad to give you additional information. Call us at Associated Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Phone Number (262) 253-6588.